Task 6 – Communication
A communication strategy has been developed (target groups, objectives and means) based on learning curves by continuous consolidation of the created content through extensive monitoring of projects.
- Awareness of potential (energy conservation, greenhouse gases, eco footprint, etc)
- Develop independent information that can be used for policy developments on energy, environmental legislation
- Give recommendations on future developments
- Execute targeted workshops with relevant stake holders, conference presentations
- Communicate directly with manufacturers and end users
- Create a website with database – Best practice, overview of technologies
- Give input for training courses to existing organizations
These dissemination and communication activities is openly available to every potential user in order to achieve the essential objectives of the Implementing Agreements.
There is a strong relation with other HPT Annexes and Annexes under other TCP’s like SHC, ECES and EBC.