Example projects in countries participating in the Annex and some other countries:
- Example projects in New Buildings
- Example projects in Existing Buildings
- Example projects with Gas Driven Heat Pumps
- Example Projects with CO2 as Refrigerant
- Monitored Example Projects
These are collected for Single Family Buildings as well as Multi-Family Buildings.
There is a number of other sites and information platforms where examples are shown, such as:
- Japan: Heat Pump and Thermal Storage Technology Center of Japan with some project videos.
- Switzerland: Deklarierte Plusenergie-Gebäuden, giving an extensive overview of declared Energy Plus Buildings in the Swiss area, with many examples of Energy Zero single family and multfamily buildings using heat pumps and solar supported DHW Heat Pumps
- France: L’Observatoire des Bâtiments Basse Consommation, not only focusing on heat pumping technologies, but still showing some nice examples.
- France: AFPAC (French Heat Pump Association) has published under the title ‘La Pompe à Chaleur. Des solutions pour l’eau chaude sanitaire en habitat collectif’, an extensive overview of technologies and example projects on Multi-family buildings.
- Netherlands: publication by Phetradico focused for the 12th IEA Heat Pump Conference, on high rise buildings in the Rotterdam Area under the title ‘Heat Pumps in Rotterdam’. Not specifically focused on domestic hot water it gives a nice overview of projects.
- Germany: Wärmepumpe Regional, with over 1070 project examples.
Manufacturers and Energy Service Companies often have their own websites with examples.